There is more than one way to donate to help support mentoring our youth.
- Attend an event. Whether it’s Bowl for Kids’ Sake or our 300 Club Men’s Gourmet Dinner, there is something for everyone.
- Host a party at your home and invite your friends to hear stories about the positive impact that mentoring has on our youth.
- Donate tickets to activities for matches.
- Through your business, help us publicize the program through a cause-marketing activity.
- Donate in-kind services.
- Sponsor a match for $2,000 which can be paid monthly or annually.
- Use a Save Mart S.H.A.R.E.S card and about 3% of your purchase will be donated to our organization.
- Donate office supplies, school supplies, Art supplies for use in one of our High School Programs or to help support a community-based match.
- Or donate funds directly through your business or home for a tax deductible donation as allowed by law.
For more information about any of these items, contact Fund Development Officer Nancy Conway at 559-268-2447 ext 108 or email@example.com
Or to donate please call Yolanda at 559-268-2447, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off items at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central California, 905 N. Fulton St. Fresno, CA 93728.